The Best Gay Escorts are listed here on Sleepyboy. Search below for Gay Escorts, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Escorts. Search for your favourite Rent Boy or Gay Masseur across the UK. We have Gay Escorts in London, Manchester and all Cities across the UK. Whether you are looking for a date, a Gay Massage or a Sauna Companion search below to find your favourite Rent Boy. This is the best Gay & Bi-Sexual Escort Directory in the UK.
Escorts of the Day
Welcome to Sleepyboy.com
THE UK`S LARGEST INDEPENDENT ESCORT DIRECTORY
NOW SEE ALL ESCORTS PHONE NUMBERS AND PHOTOS FREE
When using an escort site, how many of the escorts are real? how many are still working? and how many sites allow non active escorts to stay on the site even if they stopped working? some sites have over 1000 escorts, but how many can you contact....test it out! try other top sites and you will see ANYONE can say we have 1000 escorts, thats easy, but how many can you contact?
If an Escort does not login within 30 days, you will not see the profile
"you know that you can get in touch as we check you can"
Browsing the site is totally FREE or you can view ALL photos and ALL escorts details by joining as a member to the left hand side of this text.
For BETTER exposure escorts can upgrade their profiles by signing up and choosing one of the many packages we have on offer Basic, VIP, Silver, Gold & Platinum.
Manchester's Best Drag and Cabaret Shows.
Outside of London, the city of Manchester hosts some of the biggest and best drag and cabaret shows that the UK has to offer. Over the past decade Manchester's Gay Village has been booking and subsequently this has led to the city hosting some of the finest drag acts and cabaret nights.
Here are a few of our favourite spots;
- The Cha-Cha Boudoir takes place at Manchester's Cruz 101 club on Princess Street; it's here that you will find some of the city's wildest themed nights. Expect the unexpected, and be ready to be taken on a decadent journey brimming with debauchery. This night is not for the faint-hearted, or those who prefer their drag traditional and sleek. You may take a trip across the universe, with the most flamboyant of intergalactic space travellers - or to the depths of hell to meet your fate with the She-Devil; but whatever happens, you are definitely assured a night of camp passion and major dose of alternative glamour, one which will leave you pining at the six-inch heels of Anna Phylactic herself.
- Mother's Ruin takes place at the Contact Theatre and offers a differing take on cabaret - by challenging your expectations. It takes performance art to whole new levels, breaking down conventions. Mother's Ruin offers you a passionate night of escapism; a meeting and celebration of open minds, changing the rules and making the night a truly shared experience with some of Manchester's finest performance and cabaret artists, that deliver a truly unique experience, one which should not be missed.
- New York New York, on Bloom Street, is one of the most established drag clubs in Manchester, whose doors have opened to various drag acts and events for decades, offering a great selection - from comedy to karaoke, all leading to dancing till the early hours! New York New York has a specialist, hireable VIP lounge, providing canapes and champagne to suit all tastes.
- The refurbished Taurus bar, in the heart of the Gay Village, plays host to one of Manchester's finest classic drag queens, the enchanting Misty Chance; it's here you will find the "audience with" events, an hilarious, guaranteed great time, surrounded by bespoke décor and glamour. Taurus has some of the finest food and ales you'll find on Canal Street, and Misty is always warm and welcoming, so if you're after a relaxed drag and cabaret experience, then the Taurus events are well worth checking out.
- The Birdcage, on Withy Grove, is the city's biggest cabaret club. If you like your cabaret and drag traditional, with a Las Vegas-y vibe of elegant showgirls and performers, then every Friday and Saturday night the club offers thirty minute shows throughout the evening, keeping you entertained - and titillated. If you want to cast your eyes over acts like the Dreamboys, and be entertained by some of Manchester's very best comedic drag acts, then the Birdcage is definitely the cabaret club for you. It's often busy, so pre-booking may be advisable.
Europe's Best Gay Clubs
We love to party, and Europe has the best and hottest gay establishments on the planet. We have listed some of our favourite haunts from Hamburg to Madrid this is a Round Up of sexy fun nights out the Euro way.
The Shadow Club, (London, UK), is a modest establishment which offers membership, but also welcomes visitors. A great selection of DJs, offering a variety of music, enabling you to shake your things on its well-known funky dance-floor. The Shadow club is a fun club night, reasonably priced, offering classy décor and a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Banana Cafe, (Paris, France), has a youthful, vibrant atmosphere, one which houses some of France's finest gay club nights. Check out the Go Go boys; their frivolous behaviour could make even the most hardened consumer blush! The Banana cafe has a great atmosphere, lively and open-minded - and you can dance the night away, certainly not one to miss if you're in the neighbourhood.
Rapido, (Amsterdam, Netherlands), takes place in an old church known as the Concert Hall Paradiso; this circuit party starts on a Sunday afternoon, and offers a variety of dance-floors and live shows, as well as smoking and cruising rooms. People travel from across Europe for this event, so it's always best to book your tickets as early as possible. The standard dress code is the smallest and tightest shorts you can find, so be sure not to overdress. Food and cash-points are available / accessible throughout the day.
La Strada, (Hamburg Germany), is a fun, down-to-earth club night, with great music and an equally great atmosphere. It's nicely decorated with no dress code, and is open to all, guaranteeing the perfect night. La Strada has built up a good reputation for providing great nights, seven days a week; from fancy-dress, to cabaret, to featured DJs. La Strada has a lot to offer both travellers and locals alike.
Marea Alta, (Vienna, Austria), is a cocktail bar in the heart of the city, with a presence emphasising awareness towards the transgender and transvestite movement, which plays host to regular gay and lesbian events; The Marea Alta is a welcoming, inclusive environment, where you can relax and enjoy the pleasures sure to unfold during the night - from house DJs, to cabaret show nights.
LL Show Bar, (Madrid, Spain), is shamelessly raunchy and offers free admission - but you will have to keep the drinks flowing if you want to stay. There's dancing till daylight, with resident DJs, interspersed with live comedy performances, and strip shows from two am. Take a peek downstairs as the LL Show Bar also hosts some ''dark rooms'' if the heat of the night gets a little too much, before hitting the dance-floor again.
Sparkles, (Playa Del Ingles, Grand Canaria), is the ultimate in camp glittery glamour, with cheap drinks and young gay guys, all within a dedicated area of the city that has become, the local hub for all things gay! A fun atmosphere, which will keep you laughing - and thrilled - with its saucy charm into the early hours, a great venue for a cheeky flirtation - and possible holiday romance - as the night unfolds with resident DJs, so you can take to the dance-floor, or just sit and chill on the balcony.
The U.K.'s Best Alt &Fetish Parties, for You and Your Escort.
When booking a Gay Escort to accompany you to a fetish party, or alternative nightlife event, then you need to be open and honest about your kinks and wishes - because like you, your London Rent Boy will also have boundaries of what is acceptable, so make sure you clarify exactly what type of fetish or play you would want from your Gay Escort upon booking.
London is the hub of these parties but there are also some great events across the UK in the larger cities and metropolitan centres like Manchester, Liverpool and Edinburgh. Sleepyboy.com has Gay Escorts that live or can travel all over the UK and abroad so wherever the party is you can be accompanies by the hottest escorts available.
Some parties will allow full sex, whereas others will have a strictly “no touching” policy - and it's all about visual titillation, alongside like-minded people. Other clubs and parties fall somewhere in the middle, providing specialist play areas as well as unique fetish nights to suit all tastes and desires.
It's good to check out reviews and club descriptions if you have never attended a club before, so you and your escort will know what is to be expected - some clubs will have strict dress-code (and other) policies. Here, we take a look at some of the U.K.'s current fetish/alt parties to tempt your kinks and desires:
- Bizarre Events host The London Adult Extreme Fetish Party. These private parties cover most of the sub-culture fetishes and most legal extreme practices. They promote a LBGT friendly atmosphere and are open to anyone, however they wish to define themselves. They aim to promote diversity in an alternative lifestyle nightlife. Their parties are for extreme kinks, whether you are an old hand or want to discover new darker depths to your kinks in a safe and sane environment.
- London's Club Subversion plays host to dance floors, dungeons and play spaces. It dedicates itself to kinky pleasures in all its forms, created by kinky people for kinky people.
- The Heathrow Dungeon Zone is a fetish BDSM club. They host themed nights and greatly encourage you to join in the fun; it's open till 3am and offers great opportunities to meet like minded people.
- Cha-Cha Boudoir in Manchester's Cruz 101 is for the exceptionally dressed, party hosts Cheddar Gawjus and Anna Phyalatic welcome you to a themed alternative evening of decadence and hedonism, glamour and passion, which will be sure to set your loins a- burning for what may be awaiting you behind closed doors. There really is no other club quite like the Cha Cha Boudoir.
- DV8 in Kent hold monthly fetish and BDSM parties; a strict dress code does apply, so do check before you go. They offer reasonable admission prices for a wide variety of play areas and chill out zones. They have strict level of confidentiality as well as safety rules plus refreshments are available, DV8 hold regular events throughout the UK on a monthly basis.
For the best Gay Escorts in London visit sleepyboy.com and take a look at who is available near you.
Tips & Advice with A Tranny Escort.
When it comes to booking the services of a TV Escort, it goes without saying that you'll want to make the most of your time with her. To that end, we will give you a few pointers to help you maximise your pleasure during your trans escort experience.
There are often different types of tranny, trans or Transvestite escorts, sometimes also called she-males. If you are looking for something in particular then just ask the escort and they will give you a quick and clear answer. Some have fully transitioned, some just wear female clothing and some have boobs and a penis – so you can choose what you are looking for. All of the Trans escorts have pretty faces and are willing to please so take a look today on sleepyboy.com to find an Escort near you.
If this is your first time, availing yourself of the company of a trans escort, then you no doubt have a few questions - in addition, there are a few considerations to take into account, pointers and tips which will guarantee that you will not leave disappointed that evening.
Sleepyboy.com has the best TV, & Trans Escorts listed anywhere – if your fantasy is to spend an evening with a trans escort then take a look to see which of the TV girls are near you. When you have seen the TV Escort that you like you can message them directly to find out how to book their time. Be concise and honest, about your desires when you book your time with the Trans Escort to ensure you will have your fantasies fulfilled.
Upon meeting your sexy tranny escort, you will find that most prefer to settle the business arrangements upfront, prior to anything else. As a result, it is considered respectful and courteous if you offer to finalise the monetary matters, dispensing with the fiscal side of things early as possible, enabling you to fully enjoy the rest of your time with her.
Remember that you, the client, are financing this appointment, this encounter is about fulfilling your desires and fantasies making your deepest desires a reality.
Of course it goes without saying that you should treat your appointment like any other date - Your trans-escort will have ensured she looks her utmost best for your rendezvous in terms of cleanliness and appearance and a little acknowledgment and appreciation regarding this goes a long way. Conversely it is your responsibility to ensure that you have observed certain hygienic formalities if you anticipate engaging in particular erotic activities e.g rimming with your TV escort, it is not uncommon at all for escorts to request that you wash beforehand.
Some TV escorts will spend time with you for drinks, chats or just cuddles, this of course depends on what you have agreed upon beforehand. The key to successful and enjoyable experience is, above all honesty – Trans Escorts are professionals that have heard every fantasy or request before and will be very clear about what they will and won’t do, so just ask!
Escorts Waiting for your calls NOW!
We have escorts all over the UK sat by there phones.
London's best drag & cabaret clubs for you to attend with your Gay Escort
London plays host to some of the U.K.'s very best Drag and Cabaret clubs, from cheeky down-town boozers to the ultimate in glitzy performance. London has places that only admit those with very deep pockets and places that have many famous names adorning dressing room doors. London is still very much a swinging city, bringing you some of the very best acts when it comes to drag and cabaret, these shows tend to be fun and friendly and here we will take a look at some of the best for a date with your London Gay Escort.
The RVT in the East End is legendary when it comes to drag and queer performance. It operates with a strict booking policy, Saturday night is seminal and it's probably become the RVT's most famous queer performance club night - as it takes you on a journey from live art to risque puppet porn. The RVT has a charm all of its own; the décor is a little faded - but was once beautifully glorious - and this just adds to the vibrancy and atmosphere of this iconic club - and the people who came and went through its doors.
Chelsea is home to The Pheasantry, a cabaret venue with a difference; as soon as you walk in, you will feel like you've stepped onto a cruise-ship, with a glitzy stair case and stage area. The Pheasantry brings a taste of New York to London, combining drag queens, jazz, and cabaret. It is known to attract internationally acclaimed big names as well as stars from the West End - you never know who might show up for that all-important cameo appearance. Splendour and glamour are a sure thing at this club.
Covent Garden's Cellar Door is touch off the beaten track; it has something of a speak-easy vibe, as this club was converted from an old Victorian toilet, but don't let that put you off; it is very well designed, but can only hold a capacity of around sixty, which makes this cabaret drag experience very personal. Drag and snuff - as in taking snuff - are the order of the day when it comes to this vintage-style club. Shows are generally free, and they're open most nights; you never know what the night will entail, or what might unfold before your very eyes.
Soho's Molly Moggs combines a classic London boozer feel with drag performance, craft beers and gourmet pub food. What this venue lacks in glamour, it makes up for with atmosphere. Offering you seven day a week drag performance and a taste of down-town culture, it has its share of loyal regulars, and offers a friendly welcome to all new visitors.
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club offers a night of misbehaviour and dress-up. It plays host to a multitude of acts, from quirky risqué cabaret dancers to cutting-edge drag performance from across the globe. Friendly and light-hearted, this venue has a relaxed vibe, while still providing some high maintenance drag! Certainly one that you won't want to miss...
For an evening you won't forget ensure you find the hottest London Gay Escort to accompany you at sleepyboy.com
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
Gay Escorts, Bi-Sexual Escorts & Transgender Escorts in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham & The whole of the UK
A major change has taken place in the last five years, where you can see an increasingly obvious decline of the gay escort in London and the gay escort in the UK. The reason for the decline of the male escort on the streets is the increase of the internet's popularity. There are many reasons the gay escort in the UK has moved business online. A bi escort in London can feel more secure and can find far more clients online amongst many other reasons.
With the popularity of the gay escort in the UK and the openness of the gay community, there are many homophobic gangs which harass popular spots where one can find a gay escort in the UK. The same is said for the bi escort in London. Though the bi escort in London isn't gay and doesn't focus only on males, they are often harassed by anyone that disproves of their acts. The internet offers a safer place where both a bi escort in London as well as a gay escort in London can do business without the worry of being harassed or tormented based on their sexual preference.
Also, the bi escort in London can find a lot more business by posting an ad online rather than standing on the street where they once were. The bi escort in London also has a place in many of these online websites. The online world offers many customers that may have been uncomfortable or unable to approach a gay escort in London to do it in a more discreet and secure way. Instead of asking inappropriate questions, especially for first timers, a client can look at what the bi escort in London offers and then contact them for service. When approaching a gay escort in the UK usually happens in a quick manner and the client cannot fully look at them or communicate with them, and the internet provides the client with as much information and images as the client may feel they need.
A male escort can work online in several ways. The most popular is finding a gay escort in London website which offers ads which can be posted. The male escort then creates an ad with pictures, personal information, measurements, services they offer, and prices. This makes the shopping and searching much easier. Once the connection has been made and the male escort and client are in contact they can determine the place and time to meet. From there they male escort gets their payment and its 100% for them. A gay escort in the UK can find ads online anywhere from the very inexpensive to extremely pricey, depending on the traffic in the website.
The other way that a male escort can find work online is through an agent. Very rarely does a gay escort in London actually have a "pimp" as they tend to work alone or with an agency. The agency is a great way for a gay escort in the UK to find business and to keep it consistent. The way it works with an agency is that the client looks through the different pictures and chooses a male escort. Then based on the location, services, image, and personal preferences they choose a gay escort in London. Once they find what they need, they contact the agency and set a time of meeting and location. When the male escort finishes their work and takes the money, they give a percent to the agency and keep the difference and any tips. The percent is determined based on the popularity of the agency.
Thought you can still find a gay escort in London on the streets, there are far less today than there were 5 years ago. The internet has taken over and is controlling the male escort market. Whether through an agent or working on their own, the male escort can do business in a safer and more secure manner online.